From MGS Front-End Builder, You can build/ configure your web pages at Front-End visually & friendly without having to log in the admin back-end and save you time to make a website as you want.
WHAT IS MGS FRONTEND BUILDER?
Very easy to answer, It is a front-end Magento pages builder. It allows you to build and configure Homepage, Category page, Product page, CMS page, Shopping cart page… at frontend visually without having to log in the admin back-end.
Wow, so what are the advantages of MGS Frontend Builder?
- Visually & Friendly: You can see directly which you want to build and change
- Build Web pages by yourself: You can build or configure the pages on your own basing on available layouts and 15+ available components.
- Drag & Drop: Simple for you to drag & drop the blocks on the page
- Grid configuration: It allows you to setup width of blocks with Grid Bootstrap layout (12 columns)
- Website configuration: It’s easy for you to setup all features for your website such as layouts, background, colors, fonts, extensions, catalog… at Frontend
- Editable CMS content: You can edit/update any content blocks directly at front-end effectively.
- Enable/disable Inline translation: Flexible and convenient to directly translate the site content into target languages at frontend.
- Time saving: Forget about complicating and cumbersome steps to setup a website and login admin panel every time you want to update the pages. With our Frontend builder, you are totally confident to visualize what you dream.
- And much more…
AND SOME OTHER FEATURES
CMS page builder & setting
- Easy choose different layout for cms page
- Easy add blocks on left/right sidebar on cms page
- Easy to add a custom menu on cms page
- Manage SEO content on frontend
- Can edit CMS page content on frontend
Blog Page builder & setting
- Easy choose blog layout on frontend
- Enable or Disable social share on blog post
- Can add different block on left/right sidebar
- Easy setting map info on frontend
- Easy to edit contact info on frontend
- Ability to switch between default checkout and one step checkout
- Change setting of one step checkout on frontend